Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Off-Topic Disccusion

[Pinned] Faces Behind the Players

For those brave souls among us...! Here's the place to show us just how your character in that dastardly place known as 'real life' looks like! I won't be posting mine to start, but if we get enough participants here I promise I'll join in. Say oh...
Small Aeris 1y
Aeris2510359Small Aeris 1y
Off-Topic Disccusion

So why a pineapple?

So obviously the guild's logo is a pineapple. However, as someone who's pretty new, I was curious why? Just somebody's favorite fruit? Big fans of Little Nikki? Lost a bet?
Small Crit Goes Where?!? 1y
Crit Goes Where?!?83274Small Doot 1y
Off-Topic Disccusion

Payday 2?

Curious if anyone plays Payday 2 or at least has it. It just had a sizable update that has me interested in returning for a bit. If anyone's interested in giving it a shot, add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Leo_Shellback/Yeah, the ga...
Small Crit Goes Where?!? 1y
Crit Goes Where?!?31825Small Crit Goes Where?!? 1y
Off-Topic Disccusion

Guild Mission Alternatives

Feel free to suggest alternatives to our 6:00 PM pst guild missions here! It seems like fewer and fewer folks are interested in guild missions themselves these days because they've become same-old-same fair and we've been at them for years. Some f...
Member avatar small Yeshua 1y
Yeshua52423Small Doot 1y
Off-Topic Disccusion

Whatcha Listening To?

Like the others, think of this as half a place to list what you're currently up to, half a place to list stuff you like! This way no one needs to feel like they have to turn their introduction into one big list of stuff! =D
Small Aeris 1y
Aeris41705Small Aeris 1y
Off-Topic Disccusion

Whatcha Reading?

Like the others, think of this as half a place to list what you're currently up to, half a place to list stuff you like! This way no one needs to feel like they have to turn their introduction into one big list of stuff! =D
Small Aeris 1y
Aeris5958Small Aeris 1y
Off-Topic Disccusion

Whatcha Watching?

Small Aeris 1y
Aeris2527Small Aeris 1y
Off-Topic Disccusion

Whatcha Playing?

Small Aeris 1y
Aeris5896Small Denial 1y
Page 1